retroshare forums

Δήλωσε συμμετοχή στις ομάδες εργασίας και βοήθησε στην λειτουργία του κόμματος.
newpamelina

retroshare forums

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 08 Δεκ 2015, 13:16

Καιρός δεν είναι μετά την πλήρη αποτυχία των κεντρικά ελεγχόμενων υποδομών εδώ μέσα, να περάσει το κόμμα σε κάτι περισσότερο decentralized;;;

Επαναλαμβάνουμε λοιπον την πρόταση που ξεχάστηκε ή φιμώθηκε.

https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/20 ... re-forums/

Retroshare Forums
Posted on January 19, 2013 by chrisparker126

Component: Forums
Development: April. 2008 – Jan. 2010

This is my first blog as part of the Retroshare (RS) development team. Firstly if you are an RS user, hope you are loving the software, and if you are not, really do give it a try. I am going to describe Forums, one of Retroshare’s most used service.

Retroshare’s Forums is a decentralised message distribution service which bares many similarites to the more familiar web forum. Like web forums it allows users to post a topic and, users to subsequently post messages about the topic (which are called threads). The interesting bit about RS Forums is how topics are published, administered and distributed among peers.
Distribution

The distribution of topics and messages in Forums are done through the synchronisation of Forum data between RS peers. Once a topic is published by a peer, it is shared to all peers directly connected to the peer. The peers who subscribe to the topic then distribute it to peers they are directly connected to and so on.

Messages for a given topic is shared amongst networked peers in the same way. A depiction of an instance of Forum message distribution is shown in Figure 1. Here the purple circles depict peers who have subscribed to a topic published by Peer A. The purple peer’s propagate the topic and its messages along the network. Yellow peers have received the messages and the topic of peer A but haven’t subscribed.

Forum Evolution

Note that peer G is aware of neither topic or messages as he is not part of the network initially. Once he joins A’s network through peer F he is immediately updated with peer F’s current topics and become’s aware of A’s topic. Again, it is important to note that a peer must be subscribed to a topic in order to forward messages of that topic as well as the topic itself.
Forums Privacy and Authentication Policy

Forums topics are published with a combination of privacy and authentication policy. The two policies have no effect on each other. There are two types of privacy policies available:

Public
Private

A public topic allows anyone to post to it. A private topic only allows privileged peers chosen by the author to post. This is implemented via public key cryptography which allows messages to be encrypted using a public publish key. The message can only be decrypted by peers who have the private publish key.

There are two types of authentication policy available:

Authenticated (PGP)
Anonymous

Authenticated topics require peers to sign messages, before they can be published, with their private PGP key (synonymous to Retroshare identity). This allows peers with the public PGP key of the publishing peer to be able to authenticate the message, and confirm the message’s author [1]. In Retroshare only direct friends of the peer, and “friends of friends” typically have a peer’s public PGP key. Anonymous Forum topics do not require such a signature.
Self Regulation and Localisation

Popular Forum topics are more likely to be subscribed to, and this enhances their distribution throughout the network. This characteristic of Forums leads to self-regulation of topic availability on the network. A positive by-product of this self regulation is the efficient use of bandwidth by not distributing unpopular or spammy topics.

Localisation is a characteristic seen primarily in authenticated Forum topics. It means that topic messages are only received that originate from a few hops away on one’s Retroshare network. This serves to keep the discussion relevant to a peer’s circle of friends, and enhance your privacy. Localisation is caused by peers not distributing messages which they cannot authenticate (i.e they don’t have the author’s PGP Key). Typically, these are messages from authors 3 or more hops away.

Authenticated Forums significantly reduce spam levels. Firstly, people are generally more considerate when they are not anonymous. Additionally, localisation prevent spamming a popular topic from far afield.

Popularity of a topic is calculated as the percentage of direct peers who are subscribed to the topic. This method of calculating popularity arises naturally from Retroshare’s decentralised nature. Consider Figure 2 and the table 1 below that. They consider a single topic which peers A-K all have, but of which A, E, H and K are subscribed to.

Network Topology

It is important to note that peers on the network do not necessarily see the same value for this popularity metric. This can be seen in table 1 which shows the calculated popularity values for the peers shown in figure 2.
Table 1: Popularty of a Topic for a Few of the Peers in Figure 2
Peer # Friends # Subscribers Local popularity
Peers A 6 3 43%
Peers B 1 1 50%
Peers D 5 3 50%
Peers E 4 3 60%
Peers G 3 1 25%
Peers H 5 4 66%
Peers J 2 1 33%
Peers K 4 2 40%

The key points to take from Forum’s localisation and self-regulating properties are:

Interesting stuff get shared
Rubbish stuff gets dropped
Popularity is local to peer

Resistance to Censorship

In keeping with Retroshare’s ideals [2], Forums is highly resistant to censorship. Its decentralised structure makes it extremely hard for any one peer to suppress a message or topic distributed in Retroshare’s network. Secondly with anonymous topics users have the choice not to associate their Retroshare identity with any posts they might make.
Back End: The Cache System

A little technical aside is made on the back-end of Forums, the Cache system, which powers a few other services in Retroshare. It is quite simple in design and effectively synchronises files (called “caches”) between peers in a network. All peers operating the cache based service have a remote and local cache. The local cache represents a set of cache files created by the peer which are synchronised to other peers. The remote cache represents effectively the local cache of all peers on the peer’s network.

The distribution policy of Forums is enforced here which pushes topics peers subscribe to into their local cache (as well as messages for the topic). The sum effect of this is a certain amount of duplication of Forum data between peers. This duplication enhances the distribution of Forum data through the network as not all peers on the network may be on-line to synchronise their caches. There is a downside to this which is spoken about next in issues with the current Forums.
Issues with Forums

Redundancy: There is a huge amount of redundancy of Forum data held by peer. This is not a problem with the Forum concept, but rather its underlying implementation using Retroshare’s Cache system. Cache lacks the ability for more fine grained synchronisation (i.e. you would not want to receive topics or messages you already have).
Missing Messages: This occurs with authenticated forums because of not having the public PGP key which is needed to authenticate its author. This disrupts the continuity of a thread.
Single PGP identity to publish with: While one may not want to compromise their Retroshare identity with a post, they may want to maintain a handle for say a controversial topic they are discussing. It would be useful for peers to be able to create pseudonyms they can use when posting messages.
Spam: While not so much an issue with authenticated Forum topics, it can be an issue with anonymous Forum topics in which spam can travel across the whole RS network to which the spamming peer belongs to.
The fact that unpopular topics do not get distributed as widely is a double edged sword. A peer might be interested in such a topic and it may not reach them simply because it is not popular.

Future

The RS development team is currently working on a replacement for the back-end of many of its distributed message services like Forums. It is called GXS (General Exchange Service) which aims to address many of the deficiencies highlighted above. All in all watch this space!

Links:

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature

[2] https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/20 ... etroshare/

Edit: Fixed table calculations

geraki
Μέλος του Κόμματος Πειρατών

Re: retroshare forums

Δημοσίευσηαπό geraki » 08 Δεκ 2015, 14:59

Έλεος, εδώ τα απλά φόρουμ όπως είναι αυτό κοντεύουν να καταλήξουν δεινόσαυροι, και εσύ προτείνεις να πάμε σε εφαρμογή για τον υπολογιστή (που απ' ότι είδα είναι), δηλαδή πισογύρισμα δεκαετιών.

Άντε τότε το chat να το αλλάξουμε και να το βάλουμε σε Mirc.

Αντί για φόρουμ θα έπρεπε να υπάρχει μια καλύτερη τεχνολογία. Υπάρχουν εκεί έξω που ίσως να μας βόλευε περισσότερο, agora, loomio, airesis, κλπ...
Το καλύτερο σύστημα ψηφοφορίας είναι αυτό που έχεις μόνο 1 ψήφο, όλα τα άλλα συστήματα-εργαλεία είναι απλώς για συγκέντρωση δύναμης και πλειοψηφίας.

newpamelina

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 08 Δεκ 2015, 17:48

geraki έγραψε:Έλεος, εδώ τα απλά φόρουμ όπως είναι αυτό κοντεύουν να καταλήξουν δεινόσαυροι, και εσύ προτείνεις να πάμε σε εφαρμογή για τον υπολογιστή (που απ' ότι είδα είναι), δηλαδή πισογύρισμα δεκαετιών.

Άντε τότε το chat να το αλλάξουμε και να το βάλουμε σε Mirc.

Αντί για φόρουμ θα έπρεπε να υπάρχει μια καλύτερη τεχνολογία. Υπάρχουν εκεί έξω που ίσως να μας βόλευε περισσότερο, agora, loomio, airesis, κλπ...

Γιατί μιλάς αν δεν ξέρεις;

Το retroshare είναι peer2peer social network, χωρίς κεντρικό server, και με ενσωματομένη υποδομή δημόσιων-ιδιωτικών κλειδιών στο επίπεδο του friend2friend δικτύου. Και πάνω σε αυτό το επίπεδο κάθεται το φόρουμ που περιέγραψα παραπάνω, έτσι ώστε τα μηνύματα να είναι authenticated ή και signed, αν αυτό επιθυμεί ο retroshare κόμβος.

Κάνει τέτοιο πράγμα το κεντρικά ελεγχόμενο loomio;;;;; Κάνει κάτι τέτοιο το κεντρικά ελεγχόμενο mumble ή το κεντρικά ελεγχόμενο agora ή οποιαδήποτε άλλη αηδεία θα μας προτείνεις;;; Μιλαμε για DECENTRALIZED PEER2PEER δομές, για social network χωρίς admin, χωρίς mod, χωρίς λογοκρισία. Αλλά που να καταλάβεις τι θα πει αυτό, εσύ, ένας πρώην λογοκριτής αυτού εδώ του φόρουμ. Ο καθένας εδώ μέσα έχει μια ιστορία, και είναι γνωστή και η δικιά σου, και ο ρόλος που έπαιξες σε αυτό το κόμμα ώστε να φτάσουμε στην σημερινή απαξίωση.

Τράβα αγορίνα μου στο φατσοβιλιο, στο mumble και στα phpbb forums για να σε ελέγχει ο κάθε μπασκίνας και ο κάθε λογοκριτής. Πάρε μαζί σου και τους ασχετόγερους που έχουν μαζευτει εδώ μέσα και το παίζουν πειρατές, και άσε μας ήσυχους. Στο φόρουμ των πειρατών, δεν θέλουμε τον οποιδήποτε μέσα, δεν θέλουμε πρώην μπασκίνες και λογοκριτές, ούτε την κάθε κατίνα που πουλάει την ελευθερία της σε mods και admins, για λίγο ομορφότερα γραφικά και gui.

Ελεος πια με τον κάθε άσχετο που έχει και γνώμη!!!

newpamelina

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 09 Δεκ 2015, 11:36

Εφόσον λοιπόν δεν υπάρχουν διαφωνίες, να συνεχίσω .
Φτιάχνει ο κάθε πειρατής ένα retroshare κόμβο.
Στην συνέχεια τυπώνει το δημόσιο κλειδί του κόμβου και πάει στο συνέδριο, στην ζωντανή συνέλευση κλειδιών. Εκεί "ψηφίζει", βάζοντας το τυπωμένο κλειδί του retroshare κόμβου σε μια φυσική κάλπη.
Μετά το τέλος της ψηφοφορίας, βγαίνει η λίστα με τα ισχύοντα κλειδιά, στην οποία επιβεβαιώνουν όλοι οι παρεβρισκόμενοι ότι βρίσκεται του καθενός το κλειδί μέσα. Την λίστα αυτή λαμβάνει κατά την αποχώρησή του από το συνέδριο ο καθένας σύνεδρος.

Στην συνέχεια ο κάθε σύνεδρος πάει σπίτι του, και βάζει την λιστα με τα κλειδιά στον κόμβο του. Έτσι δημιουργείται το δίκτυο του πειρατικού κόμματος.

Περισσότερες οδηγίες για το πως βάζω στο retroshare τα κλειδιά που έβγαλε η κάλπη του συνεδρίου για να δημιουργήσω το δίκτυο των μελών του κόμματος, δείτε και εδώ.

http://retroshare.wikidot.com/en:adding-friends

Adding Friends
en.gif των
fr.gif
Fold
Table of Contents
I'm told I need friends to use RetroShare. Where can I find them?
How do I add friends in RetroShare?
How can I give my key in RetroShare’s chat and forums?
How can I add a friend from RetroShare’s chat or forums?
Do I have to give my key publicly in the chat?
How do I post my key into a web forum or an email?
How do I add a friend from his plain-text key?
Should I sign or authenticate a friend when I add her key?
I use Chrome and I get an invalid certificate error when I paste a key I got from the web.
I see my IP address in my certificate! This isn't anonymous!
Are there any guidelines for choosing friends?
How many friends should I add?

I'm told I need friends to use RetroShare. Where can I find them?

On RetroShare "Chat servers".

Retroshare 0.6 chatservers: https://retroshare.rocks/

Retroshare 0.5 chatservers: http://176.31.248.87/w2c/ or http://retrochat.piratenpartei.at/.

Once you have given your key on the web page and added the chat server’s key as a friend, go to the chat lobbies tab, wait for the list of lobbies to appear, and double-click on “Chatserver EN”. Say hello, that you’re a new user looking for friends, and be patient if no-one answers immediately :-).

NOTE: to give your key in a lobby, right-click in the text entry box and choose “Paste my certificate link”. Do not paste your plain text key!

There is a complete guide with many pictures to explain the use of the chat server at https://retrochat.piratenpartei.at/howto.html .

Maybe on reddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/retroshare

How do I add friends in RetroShare?

To become “friend” with someone, you must give them your key, and they must give you theirs. If only one person gets the key of the other one, they will not connect. The method is different if you use a plain text key (via email or the web) or a certificate link (in RetroShare’s chat).

How can I give my key in RetroShare’s chat and forums?

Right-click in the text entry box and select “Paste my certificate link”. If you can’t find this menu entry, then you need to update to the latest version of RetroShare.
LkYxpOo.png

How can I add a friend from RetroShare’s chat or forums?

Click on the “RetroShare Certificate…” link that your (future) friend has given you, and validate. Do not check “Authenticate friend”.

Do I have to give my key publicly in the chat?

It is the most convenient way, but you can also:

ask a common friend to forward your respective certificates (keys) in private messages;
use an external service like https://cryptobin.org/;
if one of you already has the other’s key, that person can write an encrypted distant message to the other person (from the “Messages” page), or start an encrypted distant chat (explanations too long to be written here). However please note that this requires that you both already have friends with anonymous file transfers enabled (i.e. _not_ the chat servers only).

How do I post my key into a web forum or an email?

Click on the blue guy with a green “+” icon. zSEIKtK.png
Click “Next”.
Click on the third icon from the top. 1NM4EBF.png
Close the “Add a new friend” window by clicking on “Cancel”.

Then you can paste the key wherever you want.

How do I add a friend from his plain-text key?

Click on the blue guy with a green “+” icon. zSEIKtK.png
Click “Next”.
Paste the key in the bottom area.
Click “Next” again.
Do not check “Authenticate friend” unless you know the person you’re adding and you’re certain it’s their key (if they gave it to you by hand on a USB stick for example).
Confirm.

Make sure that the person you got the key from also gets your key.

Should I sign or authenticate a friend when I add her key?

In general, no, for several reasons:

RetroShare does not need or use key signatures.
Authenticating someone (or signing their key) means that you're sure it's their certificate and not someone else's, which you can most often not be sure of when you add random friends from the internets.
It cannot be undone!

I use Chrome and I get an invalid certificate error when I paste a key I got from the web.

Either use another browser, or paste the key into a text editor, copy it again, and then it should be accepted.

I see my IP address in my certificate! This isn't anonymous!

The IP address is there to help your friends connect to your computer. Posting your IP address isn't a real anonymity threat, it only tells others that you are planning to use RetroShare. They might find which your ISP is and in which country you live.

If you're really concerned about this, there are alternatives:

Avoid posting your certificate in public spaces.
Remove its last line where the IP is written. But do not remove the line with the "LOCATION", it is required! Also, you'll have to make sure DHT is on and working, or use DynDNS. Note that your IP can be gotten back with the DHT or DynDNS anyway…
Something that's been done is to use http://cryptobin.org to post your certificate. This way only people who got the password from somewhere else can read it, and you can set the post to be deleted after some time.

Are there any guidelines for choosing friends?

Add friends that are online at the same time as you. If you're running RetroShare at night and your friend only during the day, you'll never connect.
Get friends with whom you share interests, so as to get/give access to interesting forums, channels, chat lobbies and files.
Your friends can see which files you are downloading as long as they are themselves sharing those files publicly. As a consequence, you have to trust them not to exploit this information maliciously. Alternatively, you can disable this by disabling "direct sources", which may slow down these file downloads by forcing the use of anonymous tunnels.

How many friends should I add?

Theorically one friend could be enough if he or she has everything you want and a fast internet connection! But it’s rarely the case, so we recommend at least 10 to 20 online friends (their icons should be blue or orange.)

There is no maximum number of friends, but consider these points:

If you have 100 friends for an upload speed limit of 50kB/s, that’s only 0.5kB/s per friend! Is that enough for decent file transfers? Having too many friends can lead to disconnections. You could try to keep 2kB/s per friend, e.g. if your upload bandwidth is 100 kB/s, stop at 50 friends.
Each friend will send you their cache files (the channels and forums to which they are subscribed), which can amount to several GB for 50 friends, and slow down “real” file transfers for a while (Note: this shouldn’t be a problem anymore in Retroshare 0.6).
Will you remember who is who and be able to trust everyone if you add 100 unknown people as friends?

Καιρός είναι, μετά από 3 χρόνια μπασκινοκρατίας, να φτιαχτούν με τον σωστό τρόπο οι πειρατικές ψηφιακές υποδομές.
Δηλαδή αποκεντρωμένες, χωρις mod και admin, με ψηφιακές υπογραφές και βασισμένες σε friend2friend σχήματα.

newpamelina

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 10 Δεκ 2015, 12:48

Να πούμε επίσης ότι το retroshare είναι κατά βάση μια πλατφόρμα Distributed Hash Table (DHT) database η οποία σε επίπεδο δρομολόγησης δικτύου βασίζεται στο the phantom protocol και προαιρετικά τώρα τελευταία και στο TOR.

Και πάνω σε αυτή την πλατφόρμα κάθονται σαν plugins διάφορες εφαρμογές, όπως το chat, το voip, το e-mail, και ότι άλλο σκεφτεί κανείς.
π.χ. ακόμα και wiki ή λliquid ή loomio (αρκεί να αλλάξει το database που χρησιμοποιεί η εφαρμογή και να γίνει port ώστε να δουλεύει με το DHT database). Έτσι είναι ΟΛΑ decentralized χωρίς να χρειάζεται να υπάρχουν admins ή mods.

Πράγμα που σημαίνει ότι αν τα μέλη του κόμματος στο συνέδριο αποφασίσουν ότι είναι κότες και δεν θέλουν να έχουν π.χ. το filesharing plugin, απλά κάνουν compile την πλατφόρμα χωρίς αυτό και το απενεργοποιούν.

Καμιά δικαιολογία λοιπόν.
Εφόσον το και καλά επικίνδυνο filesharing μπορεί άνετα να απενεργοποιηθεί ως plugin από το retroshare, όσοι δεν θέλουν να χρησιμοποιήσουν ενα κατανεμημένο δίκτυο ως πλατφόρμα κοινωνικού δικτύου (το retroshare ή και οποιοδήποτε άλλο), είναι γιατί απλούστατα δεν είναι ελεύθεροι άνθρωποι, αλλά δούλοι που τους αρέσει να εξουσιάζονται και να παρακολουθούνται από mods, admins και λοιπούς μπασκίνες.

Petros

Δημοσίευσηαπό Petros » 13 Δεκ 2015, 15:29

geraki έγραψε:Άντε τότε το chat να το αλλάξουμε και να το βάλουμε σε Mirc.

To Mirc είναι ένας client για windows, που πέφτει πάνω σε έναν irc server.

Το chat μας ΕΙΝΑΙ irc

Τα υπόλοιπα περί moderation είναι απλά σχέσεις εμπιστοσύνης. Και την εμπιστοσύνη ή την έχεις ή δεν την έχεις.

Εικόνα
«Mε τις εξαιρέσεις ο κόσμος προχωρά. Όσοι ανθέξετε θα πάτε ένα βήμα πιο μπροστά».
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYEejB_sBMM

newpamelina

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 13 Δεκ 2015, 22:56

Petros έγραψε:Τα υπόλοιπα περί moderation είναι απλά σχέσεις εμπιστοσύνης. Και την εμπιστοσύνη ή την έχεις ή δεν την έχεις.

Εντάξει για τα γεροντια εδώ μέσα, λογικό είναι να είναι έτσι όπως είναι. Αλλά πως άραγε διαβρώθηκε έτσι ο εγκέφαλός σε αυτόν εδώ, νέο παιδί-πράμα; Πως κατάφεραν και γέμισαν οι ιέρακες του ιερατείου, με τόση υποταγή και υπακοή το κεφάλι του;;;

"Πίστευε στον moderator και μη ερεύνα" -- "Ευλόγησον γέροντα moderator" -- "In moderator we trust"

Εμπιστοσύνη λοιπόν. Τυφλή εμπιστοσύνη, αυτό απαιτεί το ιερατείο από τους υπηκόους του. ΡΕ ΔΕΝ ΠΑ ΝΑ..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Δεν θα παραθέσω μια τεράστια εικόνα, όπως έκανε ο εγκεφαλικά διαβρωμένος νεανίας παραπάνω. Στα retroshare forums δεν υπάρχουν εικόνες, ούτε βιντεο, ούτε μουσική. Αρκετά καμένους εγκεφάλους έχουμε στην γενιά μας εξαιτίας των εικόνων, των βιντεο και των μουσικών. Στα retroshare forums υπάρχει μόνο ο λόγος. Ο καθαρός λόγος που απευθυνεται στην λογική, ένας λόγος χωρίς τα παράσιτα και τους συναισθηματικούς εντυπωσιασμούς που προκαλούνται από ήχους και εικόνες. Έτσι πρέπει να είναι το φόρουμ της δημοκρατίας. Άλλωστε η ισηγορία αυτό απαιτεί, όλες οι ιδέες να παρουσιάζονται με τον ίδιο τρόπο, χωρίς εντυπωσιασμούς.

laskaris_vasilis

Δημοσίευσηαπό laskaris_vasilis » 14 Δεκ 2015, 16:29

Μονίμως, ο μαλάκας που πιστεύει πως βρίσκεται σε φιλοσοφική λέσχη!
Το κακό είναι πως βρίσκονται και άλλοι μαλάκες (αυτοπροσδιοριζόμενοι ως "πειρατές") που αγαντάρουν!!!
Αγαντάρουν όμως εκ του ασφαλούς!!!
Όταν το ΠΕΙΡ ζητάει την ουσιαστική συμμετοχή τους ........... κάνουν τους αμερικάνους.
.....Μείνετε στις εμμονές σας φιλαράκια. Διεκδικήστε το ιδεατό!! Προμοτάρετε το γελοίο troll (κάποιος από εμάς είναι! μην κρυβόμαστε).
...... Μην ελπίζετε όμως πως το "επόμενο" ΠΕΙΡ θα γίνει έρμαιο!

....... Έχω στο μυαλό μου να τους προκαλέσω/προσκαλέσω όλους όσους υπαινίσσομαι, στην ΕΔ!!
.... Πέραν του ότι δεν θα το έκανα ποτέ, αναρωτιέμαι: Υπάρχει η ΕΔ;

Με την ευκαιρία:
Εδώ και τόσο καιρό, προτάθηκε από την ΔΕ (εσείς την εκλέξατε μαλάκες μου), η ενεργοποίηση της ΕΔ για συγκεκριμένα ζητήματα!!!!
Έγινε τίποτα;
Όταν βάζατε υποψηφιότητα για το όργανο αυτό, πως την είχατε δει;
"βάζω υποψηφιότητα προκειμένου να καλύψω την όποια φιλοδοξία μου και μετά, τους γράφω στ` αρ@@@α μου επειδή δεν με ενδιαφέρει πραγματικά;"
Αφού το LQFB έπαψε να με "ενοχλεί" (εντροπία λέγεται), παύω και εγώ να ασχολούμαι μαζί του!

newpamelina

Δημοσίευσηαπό newpamelina » 14 Δεκ 2015, 18:21

laskaris_vasilis έγραψε:Αγαντάρουν όμως εκ του ασφαλούς!!!
Όταν το ΠΕΙΡ ζητάει την ουσιαστική συμμετοχή τους ........... κάνουν τους αμερικάνους.

Ακριβώς αυτό ζητάει το ΠΕΙΡ, ουσιαστική συμμετοχή. Το να λες ότι είσαι πειρατής, και από την άλλη να στήνεις τα οπίσθιά σου σε φατσοβιβλία και γουρλομάτηδες, ε τότε μάλλον εσύ αγαντάρεις εκ του ασφαλούς. Αν δεν θές λοιπόν να λένε ότι αγαντάρεις εκ του ασφαλούς, κατέβασέ το, και ξεκίνα να συμμετέχεις!!!

http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/downloads.html

θα το κατεβάσεις;;;
Θα μπεις εσύ και οι φίλοι σου στο δίκτυο;;;
Ή θα συνεχίσεις να μας κάνεις τον αμερικάνο, και να παραμένεις κοτάρα;

Επιστροφή στο

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: 7 και 0 επισκέπτες